Top 5 Foundations
For the past year, I’ve been rotating these 5 foundations depending on the occasions or how I feel that morning. I find all of these foundations are buildable and not dry on my skin.
· Giorgio Armani, Luminous Silk Foundation: This is my all time favorite foundation for every day wear to work or girl’s night out. It doesn’t feel cakey or dry on my skin. I use 2 pumps for the full coverage effect and it lasts throughout the day.
· Make Up Forever, HD High Definition foundation: It definitely lives up to its name in my opinion. My skin looks flawless after applying it. I use about 2 pumps and it’s perfect! It’s great all year round especially for evening events.
· Cover FX: The best coverage foundation that I have used thus far. I use the amount of a dime size for the full coverage effect. I feel like I’m ready for a professional head shot after applying this on my face!
· Urban Decay, Naked Skin: I love using this during Spring/ Summer because I like the weightless touch to it. If I’m just heading to the beach or running errands for the day, then I would use 1 pump. It definitely has the natural beauty finish to it.
· L’OREAL Infallible Pro – It’s the best full coverage foundation you can find at a drug store. It’s basically the dupe of Cover FX. It’s my go to foundation when I’m traveling. The packaging and size is perfect.